While there may not be enough room on the internet for ALL our people are thankful for, we are going to give it a shot! The Red Barn has an extremely grateful staff.
Joy (AKA Mama Joy) is thankful:
- When I meet someone in the community and they tell me they’ve heard about someone who has benefitted from our programs.
- When everyone pitches in to make sure the stalls get cleaned and all the envelopes get addressed.
- When everyone works together and we fly like The Blue Angels.
- When people say they are praying for us.
- When the temperature doesn’t get below freezing so we don’t have to worry about pipes freezing.
- When we are able to get the horses all in before it starts raining cats and dogs.
- For the wagon that helps us carry the shavings to the stalls.
- When someone drops off a whole load of supplies that they’ve been collecting and it’s exactly what we need. There are no coincidences!
- For loyal friends who stick together to share faith, hope, and love.
- For BIG fans in the lower barn.
Sylvie says that she is thankful for:
- Finalizing the adoption with Daisa and having her as my sister.
- Having an amazing family willing to love everyone no matter what.
- Having a dad I am proud of, and being able to work with him here.
- Having an amazing family let me keep my horses at their property so I get to see them every day.
- Friends that, even when they move 12 hours away, stay in touch with you and come and visit.
- An amazing staff that is willing to help teach me AND an amazing workplace that cares so much about their staff and their horses! It’s been really amazing to get to do what I have always wanted to do and have coworkers that are so tightly knit. They always have your back and are willing to take the extra second to explain something to you or help you- on or off the clock!
- Last but not least, I am thankful for God and the number of people in my life that show his unconditional love!