The board is composed of passionate, dedicated professionals (ages 21-35) who believe that horses can help low-income children with disabilities grow stronger physically, cognitively, and emotionally. They help these children by telling others about The Red Barn and hosting one fundraising event each year.
Junior board members are asked to:
- Complete an application, including a background and DHR check.
- Visit The Red Barn within the first month of joining the Junior Board.
- Attend at least 5 out of the 8 meetings.
- Help plan the Junior Board fundraising event during the spring.
- Promote The Red Barn by sharing social media posts and events.
- Commit to at least a one year term.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic please allow for changes and be creative in how you help our students!